We welcome all who seek to live by and promote the peace of Christ (Pax Christi) and seek more just societies in response to our troubled nation and World. We appreciate your interest in Pax Christi Maine and invite you to join with us in spreading the good news of the love of God, in Christ who opens to us the peace of God that transcends all understanding!
- Lenten Vigil for Disarmament at Bath Iron Works – February to April 2021
- Pax Christi Maine welcomed Sr. Gail Worcelo as retreat facilitator – September 26/27, 2020
- We Need to Prepare for Ongoing Insurrectionary Violence and Address its Root Causes – by Maria J. Stephen for Waging Nonviolence
- Remembering the Atomic Bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki – August 6&9, 1945
- Pax Christi Maine Retreat – Sept. 26 & 27, 2020